The Industrial Engineer Toolkit (IETK) is a preparation course for engineers to get the Certified Industrial Engineer Certificate. IETK is committed to support the needs of global industry by bolstering the skills and careers of engineers through: training, case studies, simulations, tests and qualifications. IETK is a unique qualification that is exclusively designed with special criteria.
- 90 days access to e-Learning program
- 80 hours training/10 days
- CIE Handbook or eBook
- Mind Maps
- Questions Bank
- Online Practice Test
- International Professional Certificate Examination (3 attempts)
The outcomes of the IETK:
- An ability to reproduce overwhelming results that satisfy the customer, the shareholders and those who monitor revenue and profit.
- A better knowledge of the key ideas and tools that emerged in Japan in late 1950s and made Toyota the destination of major manufacturing figures even the US firms.
- An ability to learn how to achieve the real value behind many business aspects.
- An ability to methodically address all the risks surrounding the organization's activities past, present and in particular, future.
- Gain a better understanding of the key elements of production system and its management.
- An ability to pursue professional growth through lifelong learning activities, a knowledge of contemporary issues and ability to use techniques, skills and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
- An ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- An ability to identify, formulate and solve industrial engineering problems.